Joshua City Hall 101 South Main St. Joshua, Texas 76058

(817) 558-7447

Police FAQ

Q. How do I obtain an accident or incident report?

Q. How do I find out if someone is in jail?

A. Call the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office at 817-556-6005.

Q. Does the Police Department do fingerprinting?

A. Yes. Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. thru 4:00 p.m. The cost is 5.00 per card.

Q. How do I make a police report?

A. If it is an emergency – call 911. For non-emergency situations call 817-556-6060 to have a Joshua Police Department Officer dispatched.

Q. How do I find out about registered sex

A. See: Texas Department of Public Safety Crime Records Service Public Website