Joshua City Council
The Joshua City Council is composed of a Mayor and six Council Members. While there are six council places, they are not divided into geographic districts. Each Council Member is elected at-large and represents the entire community. The Mayor and Council Members serve three-year terms.
Residents of Joshua will go to the polls on May 2, 2020 to vote for the following places:
- Council Member Place 2: (Incumbent – Mike Kidd)
- Council Member Place 5: (Incumbent – Jerry Moore)
Note: Filings are posted in the order they are filed with the City Secretary.
- Candidate(s) for Council Member Place 2: TBD
- Candidate(s) for Council Member Place 5: TBD
- Notice of Deadline to File Application for Place on the Ballot
- Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot
- If you are not already registered to vote, you must do so by April 2, 2020 to vote in the May 2, 2020 Election.
- Early voting will be conducted April 20, 2020 through April 28, 2020.
- For more information, please contact the City Secretary’s Office.