Joshua City Council
The Joshua City Council is composed of a Mayor and six Council Members. While there are six council places, they are not divided into geographic districts. Each Council Member is elected at-large and represents the entire community. The Mayor and Council Members serve three-year terms.
The May 2, 2020 General Election has been postponed and will be held on November 3, 2020.
Ordinance postponing the May 2020 General Election
Notice of General Election
Information on Ballot by Mail
Election Information and Turnout Data
Residents of Joshua will go to the polls on November 3, 2020 to vote for the following places:
Note: Filings are posted in the order they are filed with the City Secretary’s Office.
Candidate(s) for Council Member Place 2:
- Mike Kidd
- Doug Taylor
- Julian Torrez
Candidate(s) for Council Member Place 5:
For more information, please contact the City Secretary’s Office at 817/558-7447 or email@example.com
Important Election Dates
- Last Day to Register to Vote – October 5, 2020
- First Day of Early Voting – October 13, 2020
- Last Day to Apply by Mail (Received, not Postmarked)- October 23, 2020
- Last Day of Early Voting by Personal appearance- October 30, 2020
- Last Day to Receive Ballot by Mail – November 3, 2020 (Election Day)
- ELECTION DAY – November 3, 2020 (Polls are open 7:00 am-7:00 pm)
Early Voting Location
- Burleson Sub-Courthouse, 247 Elk Dr., Burleson, TX 76028
Election Day Location:
- Pct. 2- NorthPointe FBC of Joshua, 2450 SW Wilshire Blvd., Burleson, TX 76028
- Pct. 12- Joshua Baptist Church, 3231 SW Wilshire Blvd., Joshua, TX 76058
- Pct. 13- Lane Prairie Baptist Church, 412 CR 704, Joshua, TX 76058
- Pct. 29- Joshua HS South Trust Community Rm., 907 S. Broadway, Joshua, TX 76058
- Pct. 31- Joshua community YMCA, 1009 Joshua Station Blvd., Joshua, TX 76058
Texas Election Administration System will give you updated information regarding your voter registration status, poll locations, and more.