Joshua City Council
The Joshua City Council is composed of a Mayor and six Council Members. While there are six council places, they are not divided into geographic districts. Each Council Member is elected at-large and represents the entire community. The Mayor and Council Members serve three-year terms.
Residents of Joshua will go to the polls on November 3, 2020 to vote for the following places:
- Council Member Place 2: (Incumbent – Mike Kidd)
- Council Member Place 5: (Incumbent – Jerry Moore)
Note: Filings are posted in the order they are filed with the City Secretary.
- Candidate(s) for Council Member Place 2: Mike Kidd Doug Taylor Julian Torrez
- Candidate(s) for Council Member Place 5: Robert Fleming Gary Smith- Withdrawn
- For more information, please contact the City Secretary’s Office.