Type A Economic Development Board
The Type A EDC focuses on “brick and mortar” type projects which include, but are not limited to, the purchase of land, buildings, equipment, facilities expenditures, targeted infrastructure and other improvements. Examples of such projects are:
- The Joshua Park & Ride, located next to the Joshua Community YMCA.
- Public infrastructure (drainage, streets, curbs and gutters, etc.) in the Joshua Station Overlay District and our Downtown District.
- The purchase of property that it can develop itself or use as a financial incentive to encourage private commercial development.
- 6:30 p.m.
- Second Monday of each month
- Joshua City Hall – City Council Chambers
101 South Main Street
Joshua, Texas 76058
Current meeting agendas are posted 72 hours prior to meetings. Agendas, minutes, and recordings are located on the City Website.