November 8, 2011 General Election Information
Information regarding a General Election that Johnson County will be conducting on November 8, 2011.
- Early Voting: Began October 24 goes thru November 4, 2011; 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Extended hours for early voting will be on Thursday, November 3 and Friday, November 4th with the hours being 7:00 am – 7:00 pm both days.
- The closest early voting location for Joshua residents is the Burleson Sub Courthouse.
Election Day will be Tuesday, November 8, 2011 from 7:00 am -7:00 pm
- Polling locations for Joshua residents on Election day will be:
- Precinct #13 – Lane Prairie Baptist Church, 412 CR 704
- Precint #’s 2, 12, 29 – Joshua Baptist Church, 3231 SW Wilshire Blvd.
On Election Day to vote the Alcohol Sales Ballot:
- Joshua residents will vote at Joshua City Hall, 101 S. Main 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
This election will be conducted by Johnson County Elections Division. The City of Joshua will not be conducting this election. For more information please call the Johnson County Elections Division at 817-556-6197 or visit their website at www.johnsoncountyelections.com